The Youth News Foundation has applied for ANBI status from the tax authorities and it has been granted.
Our ANBI status includes:
– We are at least 90% committed to the common good;
– We are not for profit with our activities and services;
– We meet integrity requirements;
– Natural or legal persons do not have the assets of the organization;
– We do not hold more assets than is reasonably necessary for the work of the organization;
– The remuneration for the board is limited to an expense allowance;
– We have an up-to-date policy plan;
– There is a reasonable ratio between costs and expenditure;
– Money that remains after the institution has been closed will be spent on an ANBI with a similar purpose;
– We comply with administrative obligations and publish certain information on this website.
Stichting Youth News Foundation
Oude Kraan 72
To make the voice heard of children all over the world and promoting the voice of young people with all (social) media.
Our policy plan:
There is no salary for board and management. Only expenses are paid if possible and necessary.
Making reports, letting children and teenagers tell their stories, give their opinion and ask their questions. Training and activating international Youth Correspondents.
Download our financial report 2016